57-Story Casa Bella Set To Break Ground In Late 2022 With Private Rooftop Observatory

57-Story Casa Bella Set To Break Ground In Late 2022 With Private Rooftop Observatory

More details have been released about a newly announced downtown Miami condo project called Casa Bella Residences by B&B Italia.

Casa Bella will rise 57 stories, brokers say.

There will be a pool deck, terrace, and private observatory with a state-of-the-art telescope at level 55, according to a fact sheet. The Sky Pool Terrace Observatory will soar 650 feet high, the marketing states.

Prices range from under $600,000 to around $2 million for non-penthouse units.

Owners will be permitted to rent their units up to 6 times per year, with a minimum rental of 30 days.

Deposits totaling 40% will be required during construction. The remaining 60% is due upon completion.

Groundbreaking is scheduled for the end of 2022, according to broker Catena Group. Completion is scheduled for the end of 2025.

Alta Developers and Related Group are the developers.

Architecture is by Arquitectonica, with interiors by Piero Lissoni. Enzo Enea is handling landscape design.