1. ALTA DEVELOPERS. Alta Developers, LLC (“ALTA”) is a Florida entity and its trade name is used by a group of companies, partnerships, and ventures that consult for, design and develop real estate projects offering condominiums, rental apartments and other real estate. Each particular real estate development project that uses the name “ALTA” or “ALTA DEVELOPERS” should not be interpreted to mean that ALTA is the architect, contractor and/or developer of such project. Each project depicted is developed by one such distinct and separate, single purpose entity.
2. Condominium Buyer Notices. If you are reviewing this website to learn about residential condominium properties available for lease or purchase, please carefully consider the following:
(A) ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
(B) WE ARE PLEDGED TO THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF THE U.S. POLICY FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY THROUGHOUT THE NATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT AN AFFIRMATIVE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROGRAM IN WHICH THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO OBTAINING HOUSING BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
(C) Any information concerning development projects or real estate for sale is not intended to be an offer to sell, or a solicitation to website visitors to buy, any real estate to residents of any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation is prohibited by law. A buyer’s eligibility to purchase may depend upon the buyer’s state of residence. Any purchase and sell offering made for, or by, any of the condominium development projects depicted is made solely by the Prospectus of such project, which Prospectus is filed with the State of Florida and available from the project developer.
3. Changes to These Terms or Content. This website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. ALTA is not responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions, product information or advertising. ALTA reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all, or portions of, these Terms or the Content at any time. Your continued use of this website will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
4. Important Information Concerning the Licensing of the “ALTA” Name, Mark, or Logo. Certain projects, properties, and developments which appear, or are referred to, in the Content of this website, or on certain third party sites, may not be owned, operated, developed, managed, or sold by ALTA. As described above in 1 above, separate real estate development entities (“Developers”) use the ALTAname, mark, and logo ( the “ALTAMarks”) pursuant to an agreement to market their real estate project (“ALTAProjects”). ALTAreserves the right to terminate or revoke any license agreement according to its terms. ALTAis not responsible for any representations made by any Developer, or any other person or entity that is a ALTAlicensee using the ALTAMarks nor for any representation any Developer makes about any ALTAProject. For more information concerning ALTAProjects, please consult, and rely upon, the disclosure documents required by law in the case of condominiums, or otherwise published by the Developer in the case of rental or workforce housing.
5. Plans, Depictions, Features. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifications, designs, floor plans, layouts, elevations, art, furniture, fixtures, appliances, amenities, and views depicted for projects in development are conceptual. The Developer of each ALTAProject reserves the right to modify, revise, or withdraw any, or all, of the same in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Some items shown may not be included with purchase, but may be available to purchase. When considering a purchase consult the Prospectus and the form purchase agreement of the ALTAProject you are interested in to determine items included with your purchase and all terms and conditions of such a purchase. Floor plans and elevations presented in artist’s renderings may contain options which are not standard. All dimensions of properties under development are approximate and subject to change at the discretion of the Developer and should not be relied upon when making a decision to lease or purchase.